William T. O'Byrne
William T. O'Byrne, MD
Dr. O'Byrne can be reached at 205.934.4699 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clinical Subspecialty and Area(s) of Interest
- Critical Care Anesthesiology
Education and Degrees
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, B.A., 1993
- University of South Alabama, M.D. 1997
Awards and Honors
- Rural Medicine Summer Fellowship, University of South Alabama College of Medicine
- Class President, University of South Alabama College of Medicine
- Member, LCME Accreditation Site Visit Committee, University of South Alabama College of Medicine
- American College of Physicians - American Society of Internal Medicine
- New Mexico Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Society of Anesthesiology
- Tennessee Society of Anesthesioalogists
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Society of Simulation in Healthcare
- O'Byrne W. Adding Clevidipine to Your Formulary: The Case Against. ASCCA Interchange. January 2008.
- O'Byrne, WT III, Weavind L, Selby J. The science and economics of improve clinical communication. Anesthesiology Clin 26 (4); December 2008. pp 729-744.
- Gregory SA, O'Byrne WT 3rd, Fan P. Infected cardiac mxyoma. Echocardiography. 21 (1); January 2004. pp 65-67.
- O'Byrne WT, Terndrup TT, Kiefe CI, Weissman NW. A primer on bioterrorism for the clinician (part 2). Johns Hopkins Advanced Studies in Medicine. 3 (4); April 2003. pp 75-86. (www.jhasim.com)
- O'Byrne WT, Terndrup TT, Kiefe CI, Weissman NW. A primer on bioterrorism for the clinician (part 1). Johns Hopkins Advanced Studies in Medicine. 3 (3); March 2003. pp 157-67. (www.jhasim.com)