- CAMAC Research Day will provide an opportunity for the development of interdisciplinary research collaborations among arthritis, musculoskeletal and autoimmune disease researchers
- Jack Panopoulos, PhD, FlowJo Specialist gave a lecture in April. Click here for slide show
For more information, please click here
- To generate new understanding and apply all knowledge to the diagnosis and treatment of patients with arthritis, musculoskeletal and autoimmune diseases.
- To promote and integrate fundamental research with clinical care, developing and applying new diagnostics and therapeutics
- To educate the public about arthritis, musculoskeletal, and autoimmune diseases
- Driven by our increasing understanding of the broad reach of autoimmunity and its underlying mechanisms in inflammation and immunology, the Center will further embrace these disciplines and integrate them into the fabric of fundamental discovery and translational investigation and of delivery of these advances in diagnosis and therapeutics for patient care.
- To train future investigators and health care professionals.