||Recent Publications by our faculty and their lab members:
- Weigent, Douglas A. Expression of Lymphocyte-derived Growth Hormone (GH) and GH-releasing Hormone Receptors in Aging Rats. Cellular Immunology. 2013, in press. Link
- Weigent, Douglas A. Hypoxia and cytoplasmic alkalinization upregulate growth hormone expression in lymphocytes. Cellular Immunology, March 2013. Link
- Berbari N. F, Pasek, R.C., Malarkey, E.B., Yazdi, S.M., McNair, A.D., Lewis, W.R., Nagy, T.R., Kesterson R.A., and Yoder, B.K. Leptin resistance is a secondary consequence of the obesity in ciliopathy mutant mice. PNAS, In press. 2013.
- McFarland BC, Gray GK, Nozell SE, Hong SW, and Benveniste EN. Activation of the NF-κB pathway by the STAT3 inhibitor JSI-124 in human glioblastoma cells. 2012. Molecular Cancer Research. In press.
- Neeraj Sharma, Erik B. Malarkey, Nicolas F. Berbari, Amber K. O'Connor, Gregory B. Vanden Heuvel, Michal Mrug, and Bradley K. Yoder. Proximal Tubule Proliferation is Insufficient to Induce Rapid Cyst Formation following Cilia Disruption. J. of American Society for Nephrology. In Press.
- Meares, G.P., Qin, H., Liu, Y., Holdbrooks, A.T. and E.N. Benveniste. AMP-Activated Protein Kinase Restricts IFN-γ Signaling. J. Immunol. Link
- Qin, H., Holdbrooks, A.T., Liu, Y., Reynolds, S.L., Yanagisawa, L.L. and E.N. Benveniste. 2012. SOCS3 deficiency promotes M1 macrophage polarization and inflammation. J. Immunol. 189:3439-48
- Benveniste, E.N. 2012. Cytokines. In Encyclopedia of Neurological Sciences. In Press
- Park, K., Nozell, S.E., and E.N. Benveniste. 2012. Protective role of STAT3 in NMDA-induced neuronal death: Negative regulatory effect of SOCS3. In Press. PLoS One
- Meares, G.P., Qin, H., Liu, Y., Holdbrooks, A.T., and E.N. Benveniste. 2012. AMPK restricts interferon gamma signaling. In Press. J. Immunol
- Current Topics in Membranes, Vol. 70. Co-transport Systems. Bevensee MO, editor. Amsterdam: Academic Press, in press