Thank you for your interest in our Endocrinology Program at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. Our Program participates in the ERAS/NRMP matching programs. We will have two opening for the 2016-2017 academic year.
We will begin downloading applications from ERAS around July 15 for the 2016 start date. If you are interested in applying for our Endocrinology Program, please contact ERAS to submit your application information.
Our Endocrinology program is a 2 year program and requires 3 years of previous US ACGME accredited training. UAB does sponsor H1 and J1 visas. The following documentation is required when submitting your application thru the ERAS system:
- ERAS application with photo
- Personal statement
- Current CV
- Medical School Diploma(Required if chosen for interview)
- Medical School Transcript(Required if chosen for interview)
- Medical School Dean’s Letter(Required if chosen for interview)
- 3 Letters of Recommendation – (1 from Former Program Director)
- USMLE/COMPLEX Scores
- Valid ECFMG Certificate
Your application will not be considered unless all documentation is available by August 1. (If you are chosen to interview with us, we could require further documentation not accepted by ERAS).
Fellowship Training Program
1720 2nd Ave South
Birmingham, Alabama 35294-3407
Phone: (205) 934-4171
Fax: (205) 975-9304