MissionTo promote the health and well-being of children and adults of all ages by:
- Fostering interdisciplinary research to optimize exercise treatment strategies for chronic conditions, disease prevention, and injury prevention and rehabilitation using a dose-response approach to exercise prescription;
- Establishing prescription guidelines for health and fitness across the age span;
- Training and educating the next wave of scientists and healthcare professionals on the physiology and clinical applicability of exercise treatments;
- Recruiting established scientists and clinicians into exercise-based research programs;
- Promoting community outreach and education based on findings through clinical exercise trials.