Moving from MS-2 to the MS-3 year comes with many changes, and we hope our class page will prepare you and help you adjust to the new schedule, expectations, and way of learning. The information on this page and the other pages has been compiled by previous third year classes to help ease you through this time of transition. Good luck!
If you need academic or career advice, or have a question and don't know who to ask, the staff in Medical Student Services is here to help!
MS3 Class Meeting Materials
- Dr. Van Wagoner's presentation, "Gearing Up for the 4th Year" can be found here.
- Dr. Carter's Presentation on preparing CVs is here.
- Dr. Hicks' presentation on LoRs is here.
- Brooke Hubner's presentation on MSPEs is here.
Match Prep Information
Information will be updated throughout the 2016-2017 academic year. Check back for periodic updates.
Other Helpful Links:
- Ordering Scrubs - Students can now buy scrubs for rotations in UAB Hospital. Click here and follow the instructions.
- Learning Communities
- Student Portal contains links for things like Reviewing All Posted Grades, E*Value, CAVE, Drop & Add Course, Updating Personal Information, and more.
- Academic Calendar and important dates
- Careers in Medicine