You've made it to the final year of medical school. Some pretty exciting things will happen this year, including finding out where you will match and spend the next few years of your life!
- Match Day is Friday, March 18, 2016, in the Jemison Concert Hall, at the Alys Stephens Performing Arts Center.
- The program will begin at approx. 10:15am CDT, and students may open their match envelopes at 11am CDT.
- More information about Match Day will be given at the Senior Meeting, Monday, Feb. 1, 2016.
- A Guide to Match Day has been created for students, and one to share with guests.
- To see last year's Match Day Ceremony, click here.
- The 2016 Commencement Ceremony is set for Sunday, May 15, 2016, at Bartow Arena.
- The ceremony will begin at 1pm, and lasts approximately two hours.
- The Military Promotion Ceremony will begin at 10am, in the Green & Gold Room.
- Ordering regalia and invitations:
- Information will be given at the Senior Meeting, Monday, February 1, 2016.
- Each student is responsible for ordering and picking up his/her own regalia.
- All questions regarding regalia and invitation orders should be directed to George Bennett, Barnes & Noble at UAB.
Check back on this site for continuing updates. In the meantime, checkout the two following helpful links:
AAMC Careers in Medicine
AAMC Roadmap to Residency
San Francisco Match
American Urology Association
Southern Medical Association
UAB Physician Resource Office