For FacultyHuntsville Campus Faculty have the following resources and services available:
- 24/7 key fob access, including access to the library computer lab, photocopier, scanner and check out of materials. Use of departmental code to make school-related photocopies.
- A self-service checkout computer station which allows patrons to use their Sparks Library ID to sign in and check out books/cds. Faculty accounts are available on request.
- Library purchases multiple copies of selected titles (usually exam/review books).
- Subscriptions to about 85 clinical print journal titles for browsing, photocopying and to cover needed titles that Lister Hill Library does not subscribe to (such as Pediatrics in Review and some Family Medicine titles).
- Online access to a multitude of fulltext journal articles (with UAB Blazer ID and strong password) through affiliation with the Lister Hill Library in Birmingham. Accessible from home, office, or any location with internet access.
- Subscriptions to five "Audio-Digest" titles on CD that are available for checkout.
- Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery for journal articles that we don't have access to through Lister Hill Library or our print collection.
- Individual or group instructional sessions on using PubMed and other programs, that can be scheduled in the library or at another convenient location.
- A stand-alone subscription to UpToDate, available on one library workstation.