The following documents are required by our program for your ERAS file to be considered complete and ready for review by our intern selection committee. Only complete applications will be reviewed.
- Current Photo
- Personal Statement
- Medical School Transcript
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Dean's Letter
- USMLE Step 1- You must submit your Step 1 results with your application for your application to be considered by our program.
- USMLE Step 2 CK results must be posted in ERAS before an interview will be scheduled.
USMLE Step 2 CS results must be posted in ERAS by February 1, 2016 to be ranked in the NRMP.
- Clinical Skills Assessment
- For International Graduates, copy of your ECFMG certificate, if available.
Only electronic applications via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) are accepted for Internal Medicine residency positions. We do not accept any applications that are mailed or faxed to our office.
International Medical Graduates
International medical graduates must contact the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) for their application materials and eligibility requirements. ECFMG-ERAS Program, PO Box 13467, Philadelphia, PA 19104-3467, USA or go to: www.ecfmg.org to download the application kit.
A visa sponsorship might be considered for an exceptional candidate. To be considered for an H1 visa you must have posted a passing Step 3 result by the rank order deadline, which is around the third week of February. Otherwise you will be offered only a J1 visa, no matter when your Step 3 scores are received.
We offer NO pre-match positions.