The following documents are required by our program for your ERAS file to be considered complete and ready for review by our intern selection committee. Only complete applications will be reviewed.
- Current Photo
- Personal Statement
- Medical School Transcript
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Dean's Letter
- USMLE Step 1- You must submit your Step 1 results with your application for your application to be considered by our program.
- USMLE Step 2 CK results must be posted in ERAS before an interview will be scheduled.
USMLE Step 2 CS results must be posted in ERAS by February 1, 2014 to be ranked in the NRMP.
- Clinical Skills Assessment
- For International Graduates, copy of your ECFMG certificate, if available.
Only electronic applications via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) are accepted for Internal Medicine residency positions. We do not accept any applications that are mailed or faxed to our office.
International Medical Graduates
International medical graduates must contact the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) for their application materials and eligibility requirements. ECFMG-ERAS Program, PO Box 13467, Philadelphia, PA 19104-3467, USA or go to: www.ecfmg.org to download the application kit. For International graduates, we sponsor an H1-B and a J-1 visa. YOU MUST HAVE USMLE STEP 3 SCORES AVAILABLE BY FEBRUARY 1, 2014 IN ORDER TO BE SPONSORED FOR H1-B VISA.
We offer NO pre-match positions.