Team UME - Contact Us
Undergraduate Medical Education (UME) Leadership:
Associate Dean, Undergraduate Medical Education: Craig Hoesley, MD
The UME Curriculum Support Team provides instructional, assessment, evaluation, and curriculum committee services spanning the preclinical and clinical experiences leading to the Doctor of Medicine, MD, degree and works closely with course and clerkship directors in planning and delivery of the curriculum under the leadership of Craig Hoesley, M.D., Associate Dean for Undergraduate Medical Education.
UME Curriculum Support Team - Faculty and Staff:
- Assistant to Dr. Hoesley, Office Associate II: Fatrina Pierce
- Educational Research & Evaluation; Data Management & Analysis: James Jackson, Ph.D.
- Evaluation; Co-Enrolled Electives & Special Topics: Mike Belue
- Student ARS & Assessments / Grade Data Management: John Caldwell, Ph.D.
- Curriculum Development & Accreditation Management -- Educational Support Services (Scheduling, Resources) & Technology, Faculty Development, Academic Calendar: Kristina Panizzi Woodley, Ph.D.
- Introduction to Clinical Medicine (ICM) Coordination: Ann Lee
- Scheduling System Support Services: Tiffany Henderson
- UME Audiovisual Support Specialist: Kenneth Hurd
Course and Clerkship Directors
Questions or Assistance:Questions may be directed to the faculty and staff in the service areas above or the respective course and/or clerkship directors for a given course and/or clerkship.
If you need additional assistance, please contact the Program Director in Undergraduate Medical Education: Kristina Panizzi Woodley, Ph.D.