News & Events
HRPI Presentation Day
- Published on July 23, 2013
On July 19th the students in the Huntsville Rural Pre-med Internship finished the program with 4 group presentations:
- “Anti-body Got Time for That! The Scoop on Antibiotics”
- “Meth: Making It Crystal Clear”
- “Bottling It Up: Coping with Grief”
- “Don’t Burst the Bubble! The Bubble Boy Disease”
2013 HRPI Students Return
- Published on July 10, 2013
The 21st class of the Huntsville Rural Pre-Med Internship is now ending their rural preceptorships and returning to our campus to make their group presentations on various health related subjects to the students and faculty on Friday, July 19.
This has been a great summer for everyone involved and we are all looking forward to next week!
RMP Class of 2018
- Published on June 24, 2013
The new class of the Rural Medicine Program was selected on June 6. The students are each from a different area of the state and represent 4 different colleges. OFHER is proud of each one these students and wants to wish them the best as they begin their studies at Auburn University in August.