AnnouncementsAnnouncing the UAB Department of Medicine's Honor Winners of Infectious Diseases:
- Peter Pappas and Martin Rodriguez were recognized as 2 of the 12 recipients of the "Cobbs/Rutsky Awards for Clinical Excellence."
- Martin Rodriguez and Nick Van Wagoner were recognized as two of the Department of Medicine's "Top 10 Teachers."
- John Baddley was recognized as the "Outstanding Teacher for the Division of Infectious Diseases."
- Qiana Mathews was recognized as an "Unsung Hero," for her unfailing support of Division activities and mentorship.
- Michael Saag was recognized for the "Best Lecturer in Patient, Doctor, and Society."
- Edward Hook was selected as one of the co-recipients of the "Max Cooper Career Excellenece in Research" award.
More ID Honors:
- Michael Mugavero, MD, MHSc awarded NIAID grant entitled “Integrating ENGagement and Adherence Goals upon Entry iENGAGE to Control HIV”