Visiting International Students:
We are currently accepting applications for the 2015-20156 academic year. Rotations will begin in July 2015 and finish in June 2016. If you wish to apply, please keep the information below in mind for future reference:
- At this time, please send us a copy of your Curriculum Vitae and TOEFL Score. If you do not have a TOEFL score, please send a letter stating that English is your first language, or a letter stating that you are primarily taught in English.
- Please do not contact the ID Faculty, as they are not all involved in the rotating student selections.
- International student rotations are only offered for a total of 2 weeks.
- No selections will be made until the end of June 2015. If you are selected to receive sponsorship, you will be selected at that time.
- You do not need to fill out the online application, unless you are selected for sponsorship
- For additional course information - Course Description
Please send the above mentioned information to: