Visiting International Students:
We are NO LONGER accepting applications for the 2015-2016 academic year. For the 2016 - 2017 academic year, we will begin accepting applications in May 2016. If you wish to apply next year, please keep the information below in mind for future reference:
- The only require documents are: your Curriculum Vitae, TOEFL Score, and Personal Statement. If you do not have a TOEFL score, please send a letter stating that English is your medium of learning.
- Your CV, English language confirmation, and personal statement are the only documents that we require; however, you are welcome to send any additional documents that you would like for us to review.
- Please do not contact the ID Faculty, as they are not all involved in the rotating student selections.
- International student rotations are only offered for a total of 2 weeks, unless otherwise stated.
- Please note that due to the high volume of applications, our selection process is highly competitive. Only 6 students per year are selected.
- No selections will be made until the end of June, for the following year. If you are selected to receive sponsorship, you will be contacted at that time.
- You do not need to fill out the online application, unless you are selected for sponsorship
- For additional course information - Course Description
For questions please contact: