Division of Advanced Medical Imaging Research
Kurt Zinn, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Two gamma cameras and a custom-built Leica Stereomicroscope for animal imaging.
- Additional rodent imaging capabilities in Volker Hall include:
- SPECT/CT system (GammaMedica X-SPECT) for 3-dimensional SPECT imaging in combination with X-ray CT
- microPET/CT (GE Triumph)
- two IVIS-100 systems (Xenogen) for bioluminescence/fluorescence imaging
- Vevo-6600 high frequency ultrasound imaging instrument (Visualsonics)
- SONIX RP ultrasound research system (Ultrasonix)
- time-domain fluorescence scanner (Explore Optix, GE/ART)
- a Bruker 9.4T MR system.
Software and Technology
- Living Imaging Software for bioluminescence process
- VIVID, Amide
- ImageJ and Osirix