- Published on May 31, 2013
- Published on May 24, 2013
- Published on May 06, 2013
Winter 2013 UAB Medicine
- Published on May 03, 2013
Rowland’s award will help cover some of the travel expenses for her trip this summer to Durban, South Africa, where she will participate in a summer internship program at K-RITH (KwaZulu-Natal Research Institute for Tuberculosis and HIV).
Doornbos will be doing an 8-week collaboration with Wilbert Bitter at VU (Vrije Universiteit) this summer. Her award will help fund her travel expenses to the University in Amsterdam.
- Published on April 29, 2013
In spring 2013, David Chaplin, M.D., Ph.D., was elected to a position on the UAB Faculty Senate. The Faculty Senate provides a voice for UAB’s faculty in addressing a variety of matters that affect the University. Faculty representatives from all academic units make up the Senate.
- Published on April 15, 2013
“I am excited to have two Beckman Scholars in my lab at the same time [in addition to Timothy Fernandez who received the 2012 Beckman Scholarship]. Having two Beckman Scholars in the same lab at the same time is a very rare case in the US since it is considered an extremely competitive award,” explains Dr. Saad.
- Fernandez Receives Arts and Sciences Dean’s Award
- Lefkowitz Examines the Human Microbiome
- Graduate Student Receives IADR Travel Award
- Two UAB Students Chosen for K-RITH Summer Program
- Microbiology Trainees Receive Graduate Student Research Days Awards
- Micro Trainee Receives Sinkala Travel Award
- Obesity Is Topic for UAB Alumnus Speaker
- UAB Program in Immunology NIH Training Grant Scores a Perfect 10
- Microbiology PostDocs Win Awards
- Infectious Diseases, Global Health and Vaccines Requests Applications
- Prevelige Discusses Research in February 2013 BioTechniques
- 2012 Microbiology Research Retreat
- Walter's Project a Perfect 10
- Graduate Student Leland Black Receives Award
- Yother Is SOM Diversity Nominee
- New Additions to Novak Lab