For best calendar view, use Firefox or Chrome browsers
|BBRB 170||110||Classroom||Mounted projector wireless microphone
Dual boot Mac Mini computer
Document camera Retractable projector screen White boards
|BBRB 263 (McCauley)||30-45||Classroom (35)
Table can be arranged for u-shape setting
Retractable projection screen
|BBRB 254 (Vaccine)||8-10||Board Room||Projector Screen
|SHEL 515||Check Availability||Reserve|
|BBRB 256 (CFAR Conference Room)||15-25||Board Room||PC-computer
Wireless polycom conference phone
This room is open to the public on
a limited basis.
Last minute cancellations may ensue based on Department of Microbiology meeting requirements.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
18 chairs around the table and
12 additional chairs in the room
If additional seating is needed, you may use the folding chairs that are stored in the closet of BBRB 263 - McCauley.
|80-inch wall-mounted television and 3 Crestor connection pods, each with one VGA and one HDMI connection cable.
Users will need to provide their own lap top or electronic device ( ipad).
Maximum capacity is 6 devices.
Department of Microbiology Rules of Use (BBRB 263, 254, 258)
1. Must have reservation to use room.
2. The department has limited AV equipment for department personnel use only. Reserve online now.
3. Report any problems to Julie Decker, BBRB 276, 5-7096.
4. Throw away all trash after your use of room concludes.
5. Room should be left clean and orderly for the next group.
6. Meetings scheduled in BBRB 258 may be cancelled with little to no notice based on department meeting requirements.