Biostatistics CoreThe Biostatistics Core provides statistical support to the research projects, pilot projects and the other cores in the UAB-UCSD O'Brien Center.
This core is the focal point from which investigators can draw expertise for the planning, design, data management and analysis of their research projects.
The Biostatistics Core provides:
- statistical expertise in the conceptualization and design of projects
- expertise in data management for the resulting clinical and bioinformatics data
- expertise in analysis of research project data
- assistance with the preparation of project reports, presentations and manuscripts
- assistance to the Administrative Core (Scientific review of Pilot projects, resource management and integrative datasets)
Professor of Biostatistics and Biomathematics
School of Public Health