Business Director of Pathology Clinical Affairs / Information Systems
Donald M. Bowen
Description of Duties
- Direct clinical billing for Department of Pathology, working with the contracted billing agency to determine that all procedures are accounted for and coded properly.
- Serve as liaison with departmental clinical division directors, Hospital Administration and other departments.
- Coordinate faculty quality assurance activities in clinical divisions and pathology administration.
- Attend and host various organization/committee meetings and related conferences.
- Function as a departmental representative on committees of the Hospital and Health Services Foundation.
- Functions effectively as one-third of a management team to effectively manage the department and provide advice and assistance to the chair.
David Lipscomb University
U.S. Air Force
Registry M.T. (ASCP)