To view live Pediatric Grand Rounds for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ go to: www.childrensal.org/cme
Grand Rounds are held each Thursday at 12 noon
in the Bradley Lecture Center, 4th Floor of the Children's Center for Research & Innovation
Children's of Alabama designates these live activities for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Children's of Alabama is accredited by the Medical Association of the State of Alabama to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Alabama Board of Nursing will acknowledge programs of continuing medical education designated as category 1 as acceptable activities for the renewal of license to practice nursing.
Children's of Alabama Continuing Medical Education relies upon its faculty to provide information in a manner that is objective and as free from bias as possible. All activity faculty are asked to disclose any real or apparent conflict of interest related to the content of their presentation.
Upon completion of the live activity, participants will be able to:
- Recognize and review current management options for a variety of illnesses related to the field of pediatrics.
- Discuss research related to a variety of pediatric illnesses.
- Recognize and utilize new advances in technology and physician practice for the care and treatment of the pediatric patient.
- Utilize a multidisciplinary approach to provide optimal outcomes for the pediatric patient.
- Discuss improvement methodology to provide quality care for the pediatric patient.
Office of CME - (205) 638-9898