HUD Grants Help UAB Provide Housing for Homeless Persons With Mental Illness
The REACT (Research and Evaluation of Assertive Community Treatment) program headed by Harry Findley has received renewal grants as part of theU.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Continuum of Care program. Read the full article here.
- Dr. Mathieu Lesort, Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Neurobiology leads pilot study
- New drug research offers hope for a cure in Alzheimer’s disease
- It’s the Holiday Season . . . So What if You’re Not So Happy?
- Congratulations to Psychiatry’s Johanna Gandy
- Donating to the Department of Psychiatry
- Psychiatry’s Dr. Xiaohua Li Appointed Vice Chair for Research
- The Department Welcomes Dr. Jacinda C. Hammel
- Gary Drummond, Jr. Memorial Research Award Created
- Clinical Scientist Receives Doris Duke Award