Robert Savage, Ph.D.
Faculty Title: Professor of Psychiatry: Clinical Director of the UAB Mental Health Center
Specialty: Psychiatry – Public Sector Neuropsychology
Hospital Affiliations: UAB Hospital
- Fellowship in Clinical Neuropsychology, UAB 1992,
- Internship in Clinical Psychology, UAB 1991,
- Louisiana State University (Ph.D. in clinical psychology 1992)
- Louisiana State University (MA, 1990),
- University of Southern Mississippi (MS, 1978),
- Grand Valley State University (BS, 1974).
Clinical Interests/Disorders Treated: Neuropsychological Assessment of Serious Mental Illness, Neuropsychological Aspects of Schizophrenia, Stectrum Disorders, and Mood Disorders.
Research Interests: Neuropsychological Aspects of Schizophrenia and other Serious Mental Illness. Genetics of Schizophrenia and SMI. Mental Health Program Evaluation Research.