Dr. Manish Patel, co-chief resident in Diagnostic Radiology, was awarded the Alabama Academy of Radiology Robert Stanley, M.D. Award for Outstanding Resident and Fellow Research on April 5, 2014.
Manny has been very productive as a resident here at UAB, and his involvement at the local and national level reaches far beyond the walls of our department including:
- Secretary/Treasurer, House Staff Council
- President, House Staff Council
- Member, Executive Committee of Graduate Medical Education
- Member, Dean’s Council of Graduate Medical Education
- ACGME liaison, American Alliance of Academic Chief Residents in Radiology (A3CR2)
- Member, Steering Committee of the American Alliance of Academic Chief Residents in Radiology (A3CR2)
- Member, Curriculum Review Committee
- Member, Downtime Taskforce
- Member, Program Evaluation Committee
- Member, Quality Council
- Member, Resident Selection Committee
Manny will be performing a Musculoskeletal Imaging Fellowship here at UAB after he completes his residency on June 30, 2014.