Cyclotron Facility Director & Radiochemistry Laboratory DirectorSuzanne E. Lapi, Ph.D.
|L-R Tolu Aweda, Stacy Queern, Denise Jeffers, Harvey Doane, Jennifer Burkemper, Jason Rider, Brian Brooks, Ashlea Franco, Brian Wright, Jinda Fan, Suzy Lapi|
Lapi Research Group:
- Brian Wright, Ph.D. – Radiochemist
- Jennifer L. Burkemper, Ph.D. – Radiochemist
- Tolulope Aweda, Ph.D. – Radiochemist
- Stacy Queern - Graduate Research Assistant
- Adrianna Massicano, Ph.D., MSc - Research Associate
- Retta El Sayed - Student Assistant
- Lauren L. Radford, Ph.D. - Postdoctoral Fellow
- Samuel Ferran - Graduate/PhD Student
The Lapi research group is actively looking for a postdoctoral fellow in radiochemistry. This individual will be working on novel isotope production and separation techniques with our TR24 cyclotron including 89Zr, 52Mn and 76Br.
The Lapi research group is also currently accepting graduate students in Chemistry.
For more information, please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org