The UAB School of Engineering received a software donation from CD-adapco that is valued at $1.8 million. The STAR-CCM+ software enables students to analyze both aerodynamic and propulsion flow characteristics. These simulations are most notably associated with the school’s SAE Baja competition.
- UAB’s Amsler to join NSF as program officer for Antarctica research
- U.S. News places UAB in Top 5 among online engineering master’s programs for veterans
- UAB launches company to ID source and nature of cyber threats
- Chaffin awarded highest honor for professional planners
- UAB students help Carver High School students build electric car