The University of Alabama System Board of Trustees gave approval to the UAB School of Engineering to offer concentrations in biomaterials/tissue engineering and biomechanics within the bachelor of science degree in biomedical engineering at its meeting June 17, 2011. The concentrations will be offered beginning with the fall 2011 term.
Thursday, June 23, 2011
School of Engineering to offer concentrations for biomedical engineering degreeBy
- UAB’s Amsler to join NSF as program officer for Antarctica research
- U.S. News places UAB in Top 5 among online engineering master’s programs for veterans
- UAB launches company to ID source and nature of cyber threats
- Chaffin awarded highest honor for professional planners
- UAB students help Carver High School students build electric car