TheAlabama Section of the American Society of Civil Engineers selected UAB School of Engineering’s Daniel Brown as the Outstanding Student of the Year. “Mr. Brown is an outstanding student and is well deserving of the award,” said Fouad H. Fouad, professor and chair, Department of Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering.
The award is based on outstanding academic achievements and excellent extracurricular activities. Brown, 28, is a senior from Ensley. He is scheduled to graduate in Fall 2012.
Thursday, September 08, 2011
Engineering student chosen Outstanding Student of the YearBy Kevin Storr
Latest from Kevin Storr
- UAB’s Amsler to join NSF as program officer for Antarctica research
- U.S. News places UAB in Top 5 among online engineering master’s programs for veterans
- UAB launches company to ID source and nature of cyber threats
- Chaffin awarded highest honor for professional planners
- UAB students help Carver High School students build electric car