The University of Alabama System Board of Trustees named James C. Martin, Ph.D., associate professor emeritus of physics in the UAB College of Arts and Sciences during its meeting Nov. 3, 2011. Martin began jos career at UAB in 1981. He was instrumental in the development of a teaching course for incoming physics graduate teaching assistants.
- UAB’s Amsler to join NSF as program officer for Antarctica research
- U.S. News places UAB in Top 5 among online engineering master’s programs for veterans
- UAB launches company to ID source and nature of cyber threats
- Chaffin awarded highest honor for professional planners
- UAB students help Carver High School students build electric car