The University of Alabama System Board of Trustees approved the creation of four concentrations in the bachelor of marketing in the School of Business – marketing management, professional sales marketing, retail marketing management and social media marketing – during its meeting April 13, 2012.
- UAB’s Amsler to join NSF as program officer for Antarctica research
- U.S. News places UAB in Top 5 among online engineering master’s programs for veterans
- UAB launches company to ID source and nature of cyber threats
- Chaffin awarded highest honor for professional planners
- UAB students help Carver High School students build electric car