The University of Alabama System Board of Trustees named Alan Kaslow, M.D., M.P.H., professor emeritus in the Department of Epidemiology in the School of Public Health during its meeting June 15, 2012.
Kaslow was a professor of epidemiology, medicine, microbiology and genetics in the departments of Epidemiology and Medicine, beginning in 1995.
Monday, June 18, 2012
Kaslow appointed professor emeritus of epidemiologyBy Nicole Wyatt
Latest from Nicole Wyatt
- Two UAB professors elected as fellows to National Academy of Inventors
- Problem-child behavior could result from early puberty in girls
- Skip the fat talk and go directly to model behavior to avoid fights
- Stroke mortality is down, but the reason remains a mystery
- UAB School of Optometry dedicating plaza to mother of supporter