The University of Alabama System Board of Trustees named Alan Kaslow, M.D., M.P.H., professor emeritus in the Department of Epidemiology in the School of Public Health during its meeting June 15, 2012.
Kaslow was a professor of epidemiology, medicine, microbiology and genetics in the departments of Epidemiology and Medicine, beginning in 1995.
Monday, June 18, 2012
Kaslow appointed professor emeritus of epidemiologyBy Nicole Wyatt
Latest from Nicole Wyatt
- UAB experts respond to Angelina Jolie’s breast cancer prevention measure
- UAB associate professors present workshop on maternal depression
- Experts offer food and exercise tips for a summer slim down
- Longtime Birmingham ENT and allergy specialist joins UAB faculty
- Tackle the summer allergy season with simple strategies