The University of Alabama System Board of Trustees has approved the establishment of the Global Center for Craniofacial, Oral and Dental Disorders in the UAB School of Dentistry during its meeting Sept. 13, 2012.
The center will provide an interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary integrated forum for diagnosis and treatment of complex craniofacial, oral and dental disorders and syndromes. Mary MacDougall, Ph.D., director of the Institute for Oral Health Research, James R. Rosen Chair of Dental Research and associate dean for research, will serve as the director of the center.
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
UAB School of Dentistry to establish new centerBy Jennifer Lollar
Latest from Jennifer Lollar
- UAB and School of Dentistry ranked first nationally in NIDCR funding
- UAB’s Alexandrov receives top award from AACN
- Study identifies superior hypertension treatment, efficacy between sexes
- Veteran, UAB VA National Quality Scholar improving care through research
- UAB nursing school to study palliative care for vets, minorities, rural cancer patients