Michael M. Sheth, M.D., has been named medical director of the University of Alabama at Birmingham Pain Treatment Clinic at UAB Highlands Hospital.
Sheth, who also is an assistant professor in the Department of Anesthesiology, began his UAB duties in June. He received his medical degree in 1990 from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, India, and did residency and fellowship training at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas. Sheth was board certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology in 2000, with an added Qualification in Pain Management in 2003.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Sheth named medical director of UAB Pain ClinicBy Bob Shepard
Latest from Bob Shepard
- UAB online program helps rehabilitation therapists improve, expand services
- Pittet appointed to endowed professorship in anesthesiology
- Curtis appointed first holder of rheumatology endowed professorship
- Eye injuries more common in kids in summer, says UAB
- Beware the rockets’ red glare: Leave fireworks to the experts