The University of Alabama System Board of Trustees appointed Howard Houser, Ph.D., professor emeritus in the UAB Department of Health Services Administration during its meeting Feb. 4, 2011.
Houser received his Ph.D. from the University of Iowa and began employment at The University of Alabama Hospital and Clinics in 1965. He returned to UAB in 1970 and served as the founding chairman of the Department of Health Services Administration.
Wednesday, February 09, 2011
Houser appointed professor emeritusBy Bob Shepard
Latest from Bob Shepard
- UAB online program helps rehabilitation therapists improve, expand services
- Pittet appointed to endowed professorship in anesthesiology
- Curtis appointed first holder of rheumatology endowed professorship
- Eye injuries more common in kids in summer, says UAB
- Beware the rockets’ red glare: Leave fireworks to the experts