Andrei Alexandrov, M.D., professor of neurology, director of the Comprehensive Stroke Research Center and the Division of Cerebrovascular Disease
• Internationally renowned stroke clinician and researcher, especially in neurosonology and nanotechnology in the evaluation and treatment of stroke.
• Director of the Neurosonology Examination of the American Society of Neuroimaging,
• Board member of the Intersocietal Commission for Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories (ICAVL),
• Board member of Stroke, a journal of the American Heart Association
• Associate editor of the International Journal of Stroke and Journal of Neuroimaging
Selected media appearances: