“Collective Casserole: A UAB Student Art Show” is an exhibition created by the joint efforts of The Edge of Chaos and UAB art students. The work of ten artists will be on display from 5-8 p.m. July 12, 2013, at The Edge of Chaos located on the 4th floor of the Lister Hill Library. This event is free and open to the public, and drinks and light refreshments will be served.
This show celebrates The Edge of Chaos's involvement with the community, the sciences and the arts. The exhibition will feature the artwork of Rob Clifton, Christina Daniel, Katie Gonzalez, Katie Herrington, Mary Margaret Morgan, Kelsey Nichols, Brandon Oswalt, Angela Outsey, Tracey Resler, Katherine Rubens, Alex Smith and Daniel Williams.
For directions and parking information visit www.theedgeofchaos.org.
Monday, July 08, 2013
Edge of Chaos art show to display UAB students’ worksBy Nicole Wyatt
Latest from Nicole Wyatt
- Problem-child behavior could result from early puberty in girls
- Skip the fat talk and go directly to model behavior to avoid fights
- Stroke mortality is down, but the reason remains a mystery
- UAB School of Optometry dedicating plaza to mother of supporter
- Cancer patients at increased risk for severe flu complications