Gary Warner, nationally renowned cybersleuth and director of research in computer forensics
• Five-time Microsoft© Most Valuable Professional
• Member of the FBI’s Digital PhishNet, the AntiPhishing Working Group and Team Leader of PIRT: the Phishing Incident Reporting and Termination Squad
• Corporations and law enforcement agencies frequently seek Warner’s assistance in cases of network intrusion, phishing and spam.
• Consults with both the Department of Homeland Security and the FBI
• Member of the national board of directors of InfraGard, a partnership between corporate security personnel and the FBI
Selected media appearances:
Gary's blog, CyberCrime & Doing Time: