UAB School of Nursing, as part of a research university and academic health center, shapes patient-centered healthcare by preparing recognized nurse leaders who excel as clinicians, researchers, and educators in Alabama, nationally and internationally.
Strategic Priorities and Goals:
1. Innovative Program: Lead evidence-based education, practice, research and service
2. Collaborative Partnerships: Mutually beneficial partnerships transform health and healthcare delivery
3. Sustainable Scholarship: Generates and translates the best evidence to improve health outcomes.
4. Global Leadership: UAB Nursing is a global leader and trendsetter in nursing, health and healthcare
5. Valuable Resources: Resources grow strategically to continue excellence and leadership in education, research, scholarship and service