DNP Program Outcomes
- Synthesize scientific evidence for the development of clinical interventions for practice.
- Evaluate policy, healthcare delivery, and organizational systems for current and future health care needs.
- Translate scientific, theoretical, and ethical principles into healthcare for individuals, families, and populations.
- Incorporate knowledge of current and emerging health technologies to improve healthcare delivery and organizational systems.
- Advocate for social justice, equity, and ethical policies in healthcare.
- Demonstrate intra- and inter-professional collaboration to address health disparities and to improve the quality of healthcare across diverse populations and cultures.
- Assume complex leadership roles to advance clinical practice and healthcare delivery at the organizational and systems level and to improve health outcomes of individuals and populations.