The University utilizes a completely online hiring system (Brassring) to manage budgeted or non-temporary staff positions. It is recommended that you review the Quick Guide before utilizing the application system. By clicking on the University Employment Opportunities for Budgeted Staff Positions link below, you will be directed to the University Employment Website so that you can view and apply for position openings. Job descriptions for the positions that are currently listed on the University Employment site are available for you to view. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
If you are interested in temporary or seasonal positions, please review the listing of Available Temporary/Seasonal Staff Positions.
- Program Manager I - Office of Development and Alumni Relations
- Program Director I - Chair
- Office Associate II - Office of Clinical Affairs and Partnerships
- Project Manager II - Academic Affairs
- Program Administrator II - Academic Affairs
- Communications Specialist
- Personnel Generalist - Faculty Affairs
UAB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to fostering a diverse, equitable and family-friendly environment in which all faculty and staff can excel and achieve work/life balance irrespective of ethnicity, gender, faith, gender identity and expression as well as sexual orientation. UAB also encourages applications from individuals with disabilities and veterans.