The University utilizes a completely online hiring system (Taleo) to manage budgeted or non-temporary staff positions. It is recommended that you review the Quick Guide before utilizing the application system. By clicking on the University Employment Opportunities for Budgeted Staff Positions link below, you will be directed to the University Employment Website so that you can view and apply for position openings. Job descriptions for the positions that are currently listed on the University Employment site are available for you to view. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
If you are interested in temporary or seasonal positions, please review the listing of Available Temporary/Seasonal Staff Positions.
- Program Manager I (Part-Time) - Dr. Speck Grant
- Patient Services Coordinator I (Part-Time) - PATH Clinic
- Educator Diabetes (Part-Time) - PATH Clinic
- Office Associate II - Office of Research and Scholarship
- Research Nurse Coordinator - Dr. Bakitas RO1