Temporary/Seasonal Staff Positions
The School of Nursing frequently provides employment opportunities on a temporary basis for operational support and for funded contract and grant support. For questions related to temporary and seasonal employment opportunities in the School, contact Heather de la Piedra at email@example.com or 205-975-4007.
To apply for a seasonal or temporary position, complete and submit the Application for Temporary Positions to Heather de la Piedra by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax 205-975-6142 or mail to the address below:
UAB School of Nursing
Heather de la Piedra
NB 213B, 1014A
1720 2nd Avenue South
Birmingham, AL 35294-1210
Current Temporary Position Opportunities
UAB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to fostering a diverse, equitable and family-friendly environment in which all faculty and staff can excel and achieve work/life balance irrespective of ethnicity, gender, faith, gender identity and expression as well as sexual orientation. UAB also encourages applications from individuals with disabilities and veterans.
The University utilizes a completely online hiring system (Taleo) to manage budgeted or non-temporary staff positions. It is recommended that you review the Quick Guide before utilizing the application system. By clicking on the University Employment Opportunities for Budgeted Staff Positions link below, you will be directed to the University Employment Website so that you can view and apply for position openings. Job descriptions for the positions that are currently listed on the University Employment site are available for you to view. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
If you are interested in temporary or seasonal positions, please review the listing of Available Temporary/Seasonal Staff Positions.
- Adult NP - NEPQR Heart Failure Clinic
- Research Assistant (Tester) - Vance Grant
- Research Assistant (Trainer) - Vance Grant
- Audio Visual Specialist II - Dean's Office
- Research Assistant (Hourly) - Speck Grant
- Program Administrator II - Academic Affairs - Support for Clinical Placements and Contracts
- Registered Dietician - PATH Clinic
- Office Associate II - Nursing Skills Competency Lab
- Program Manager I - Somerall Grant
- Project Manager II - Office of Clinical and Global Partnerships
- Program Manager I - ACS
- Researcher III - Fazeli
- Program Administrator II - Support to Assistant Dean of Graduate Clinical Programs- Academic Affairs
- Clinical Simulation Specialist - Nursing Skills Competency Lab
- Medical Social Worker - NEPQR - (Part-Time - 20hrs/week)
- Program Coordinator II - NEPQR - (Part-time - 20hrs/week)
- Program Manager I (Nursing Lab Facilitator) - Nursing Skills Competency Lab - (Two part-time positions)