PhD Program Outcomes
- Examine models, concepts and theories for their application in expanding the body of nursing and health-care knowledge.
- Contribute to nursing science and health care through research that is disseminated in professional publications and presentations to the scientific communities and health-care consumers.
- Conduct health-care investigations based upon scientifically sound conceptual and methodological decisions about research designs, measures, and analytic methods.
- Reflect a consistent commitment to scientific integrity in the design, conduct, and dissemination of research.
- Initiate and collaborate in interdisciplinary research and scholarly endeavors that contribute to health outcomes in a culturally effective manner.
- Assume leadership roles in research and scholarship.