Faculty Scholarships, Pre, & Post Doc Opportunities, September 24, 2014
Call for Proposals for the 2015 program, with a deadline of October 1, 2014 at 3:00 pm (ET). The goal of the program is to develop the next generation of PhD-prepared nurse leaders who are committed to long-term leadership careers that advance science and discovery, strengthen nursing education, and bring transformational change to nursing and health care. For more information, click here.
The VA Quality Scholars Fellowship is actively recruiting for this fellowship for the next cohort, which begins July 1, 2015 (and ends June 30, 2017). PhDs and DNPs may apply (pre-docs may apply; post-docs are preferred).
What is in it for YOU, you ask?
- A paid full time fellowship (you get a stipend, and money for books, but not tuition)
- You do not need to be in the VA (but you will belong to the VA for 2 years if selected)
- There is no payback to the VA upon completion
- You have an immersion experience in the science of quality improvement, meet other MD and RN fellows from around the country, and travel a bit at least once a year to a national meeting
- You gain incredible experience by conducting QI and research projects, working under the tutelage of a mentorship team here at UAB.
Any questions? Please contact Patricia Patrician, RN, PhD at email@example.com
The Doris Duke Charitable Foundation and Chapin Hall at the University of Chicago invite outstanding doctoral students to apply for the Doris Duke Fellowships for the Promotion of Child Well-Being—seeking innovations in child abuse and neglect prevention. These fellowships are designed to identify and develop a new generation of leaders interested in and capable of creating practice and policy initiatives that will enhance child development and improve the nation's ability to prevent all forms of child maltreatment. The application period for the fifth cohort of fellows opens on August 15, 2014. Applications are due by December 15, 2014. The fifth cohort will begin in the summer of 2015. Each fellow receives an annual stipend of $25,000 for up to two years.
Have a Scholarship Opportunity you would like to share?
email Lauren Antia at firstname.lastname@example.org