Temporary/Seasonal Staff Positions
The School of Nursing frequently provides employment opportunities on a temporary basis for operational support and for funded contract and grant support. For questions related to temporary and seasonal employment opportunities in the School, contact Roland Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org or 205-975-4007.
To apply for a seasonal or temporary position, complete and submit the Application for Temporary Positions to Roland Harris by email to email@example.com, fax 205-975-6142 or mail to the address below:
UAB School of Nursing
NB 213B, MT 502D
1720 2nd Avenue South
Birmingham, AL 35294-1210
Current Temporary Position Opportunities
- Graduate Teaching Assistant - Academic Affairs - School of Nursing
- Federal Work Study - Dean's Office
- Student Assistant - Dr. Talley Pilot Study - "Impact of Community Health Advisors for Uninsured Adults with Diabetes at the PATH Clinic."
UAB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to fostering a diverse, equitable and family-friendly environment in which all faculty and staff can excel and achieve work/life balance irrespective of race, national origin, age, genetic or family medical history, gender, faith, gender identity and expression as well as sexual orientation. UAB also encourages applications from individuals with disabilities and veterans.
The University utilizes a completely online hiring system (Taleo) to manage budgeted or non-temporary staff positions. It is recommended that you review the Quick Guide before utilizing the application system. By clicking on the University Employment Opportunities for Budgeted Staff Positions link below, you will be directed to the University Employment Website so that you can view and apply for position openings. Job descriptions for the positions that are currently listed on the University Employment site are available for you to view. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
If you are interested in temporary or seasonal positions, please review the listing of Available Temporary/Seasonal Staff Positions.
- Program Manager I (Part-Time) - Dr. Speck Grant
- Patient Services Coordinator I (Part-Time) - PATH Clinic
- Educator Diabetes (Part-Time) - PATH Clinic
- Office Associate II - Office of Research and Scholarship
- Research Nurse Coordinator - Dr. Bakitas RO1