How do I know when to request a Controlled Substance disposal?
You should request for a Controlled Substance disposal when:
- A project closes or is terminated and a Controlled Substance is still in supply
- A CSUA expires and a renewal has not been submitted
- The PI determines a Controlled Substance is no longer required
- The PI terminates employment
- The Controlled Substance expires
Controlled Substances for disposal may be handed over to the Controlled Substances Program Manager when you are picking up your new orders at the OH&S office. Please bring a copy of the corresponding usage log sheet.
Below you will find reference material/Job Aids to assist you. Feel free to return here and print any of the material you find useful.