CS056: Handling, Storing, Packing, and Manifesting Universal WasteThis course is required for those who must handle, store, pack and/or manifest universal waste. Universal waste includes materials such as some types of batteries, fluorescent lights, and light bulbs.
At the conclusion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Identify materials as universal waste as opposed to other types of waste.
- Properly handling universal waste.
- Create a satellite station for waste storage.
- Correctly pack and label universal waste.
- Complete the appropriate manifest for universal waste online.
- Ensure that the waste is picked up in a timely manner.
Registration: Follow these registration instructions.Call 205-934-2487 for more information.