- Who will see the information on my form?
All information submitted will be treated as confidential and will only be reviewed by HIPAA-trained Occupational Medicine Professionals.
- I am a volunteer or visiting scientist. Can I enroll in this program?
View the rules for eligibility.
- I will be traveling abroad. Can I get immunizations for international travel through this program?
Immunizations will only be provided if they are required or recommended for the work performed at UAB.
- What is the status of my animal protocol approval?
All questions regarding specific animal protocols should be directed to the IACUC Office at 4-7692 or 4-7880.
- I am a PI and have completed the form and am thus enrolled in the OH&S Occupational Medicine Program. Shouldn't my animal protocol be approved by now?
All personnel listed as involved on the Animal Use Review Form must be enrolled in the OH&S Occupational Medicine Program prior to protocol approval. Other factors (i.e., providing answers to all questions posed by the IACUC, satisfying training requirements, standard processing times, etc.) may be involved.
- How do I determine my enrollment status?
You may contact Occupational Medicine at 934-2487.
Any other questions about the OH&S Occupational Medicine Program can be answered by emailing us at email@example.com