Training & Class Registration Issues
Questions and/or issues with the Faculty and Staff Learning System?
Overview: Sometimes you may encounter a problem with course content or have a question about something in the content or the assessment. If you do, we can help.
Before you call or e-mail the contacts below, please be prepared to tell us the following:
- Your name
- Your BlazerID
- The course you are taking
- The question or issue you have
Troubleshooting: It would also help us if you would check:
- Are you using Internet Explorer 8+ or Firefox? We hope so because we know that we have problems sometimes when people use Chrome as their browser.
- Have you disabled pop-up blockers? Pop-up blockers must be disabled in order to use the Learning System. If you need help with turning these off, please contact your IT person or AskIT.
- Are you trying to access the Learning System off campus? We need to know. There should not be a problem, but occasionally people will have software or firewalls that will block the system or content.
Contact Person 1: Fredia Fuller Dillard
Phone number: 205-975-3276
Contact Person 2: Katy Brown
Phone number: 205-934-3975
Links: http://uab.edu/learningsystem/ Look for the System Help Tutorials in both PDF and Video format.