OHS100 Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
This course covers:
- Choosing the appropriate clothing to wear underneath a lab coat or disposable gown,
- Wearing the correct shoes for work in a research lab,
- Restricting the use of cosmetics in the lab,
- Wearing a lab coat properly,
- Wearing the right gloves for the job,
- Choosing the appropriate eye protection,
- Using the correct respiratory protection, and
- Deciding if hearing protection is needed.
Registration: Follow these registration instructions.A copy of the completed training certificate must be maintained in the laboratory files and presented to the proper authorities upon request.
Once you pass the assessment for the course, you may go to the My Transcript tab and located the course link. Once you click on the link, you will see another link that brings up your certificate for the course. Choose File, Print to print it.
Call 205-934-2487 for more information.