The PHTS is dedicated to the advancement of the science and treatment of children during listing for and following heart transplantation. As part of that mission, the PHTS seeks to leverage existing collaborations to provide all participating centers with ready access to the wealth of experience at all of the participating sites. Member institutions may solicit input from other PHTS centers about any transplant-related topics. In order to simplify and speed the inquiry process, the DCC will utilize the following standard operating procedure:
Submit your request to the PHTS data center via e-mail.
- The request should include the recipients for your request.
(PIs only, Coordinators only, or All members)
- Include a simply-stated question in your inquiry. The DCC will
forward the exact wording that you send in your request. A statement
will be added requesting that responses be directed to the email
provided and NOT copied to the entire group.
- Include the e-mail address for the responses. If you do not want the
responses to come to you directly, please indicate the e-mail of another
PHTS member at your institution.
- No anonymous questions can be sent.
- As long as the request includes the information in items 1-3, the PHTS
data center will no longer require the permission of the President to send
these e-mails to the PHTS membership.
- Please remember that all e-mail must respect the privacy and security
issues addressed in HIPAA legislation.
- Within 30 days of circulating the question, please provide to the PHTS
data center a brief summary of the responses. Your summary will then
be sent to the same group as indicated in #1 above.
if you have any questions.