The UAB Police Department is a progressive and innovative law enforcement agency which relies strongly on the doctrine of community policing. The department seeks professional men and women to join our team who are best suited to continue the mission of the department.
All applicants must first complete an online application for the Office of Human Resource Management. UAB utilizes an online application process. No hard copy, e-mailed, or faxed resumes will be accepted. You can apply for a job from any computer with Internet access. If you do not have a computer with Internet access, the Office of Human Resource Management has computers specifically designated for online job applicants or you can visit your local library. Once applications and consent forms are received by the Office of Human Resource Management, these documents will be forwarded to the UAB Police Department.
For more information, please contact Mrs. Wonica Williams, UABPD Personnel Representative, at (205) 934-4631 or email@example.com.
Office of Human Resource Management
701 20th Street South
Birmingham AL 35294
- Competitive Pay
- Additional Salary for a 2 or 4 year Degree
- Additional Salary for Law Enforcement Experience
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life, Accidental and Disability insurance
- Sick leave
- Military leave
- Maternity leave
- After (6) months full-time regular employment employees receive in-state tuition for up to 18 semester hours at UAB taken at any time during the academic year
- Educational benefits for your children who attend UAB
- Teachers Retirement System and more…..
- High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED)
- At least 21 years of age
- Must have no felony convictions
- Must have a valid Alabama Driver’s License