D14021 - Department of SurgeryContact: Carolyn Maddox, Administrative Associate for Kirby I. Bland, M.D., Program Director. T32 Research Training Program in Surgical Oncology. 2512 North Pavilion, Birmingham, AL 35294. Tel: (205) 934-2089, Fax: (205) 975-2432. firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are being accepted for Research Training Fellowships for the Academic Year 2014-2015. T32 Research Training Program in Surgical Oncology. Applications are due by April 30, 2014 for July 1, 2014 start date. Contact Carolyn Maddox at email@example.com for additional information.
- Two-year research training program
- Mentored multidisciplinary research projects
- Open to Residents / Fellows in Surgical disciplines
- Surgical discipline board eligible
- Support includes stipend, benefits, tuition for required graduate school courses and travel funds